[HCDX]: [Fwd: Voz Christiana logged in Wellington, NZ]

[HCDX]: [Fwd: Voz Christiana logged in Wellington, NZ]

Hi all

For anyone who has a copy of RealAudio Player you can listen
to a recording of the signal as heard here in Wellington, New Zealand.
Receiver was an AOR AR-7030 in AM Sync mode with the bandwidth wide
open:

http://www.owdjim.gen.nz/chris/radio/DXSoundBites/vozcid.ram

73s

Chris

--
Chris Mackerell, P.O. Box 2241, Wellington 6015, New Zealand
Phone & Fax: +64 (4) 232 4216    Cellphone: +64 (25) 321 216