[HCDX]: [TDP] Update about the Transmitter Documentation Project

[HCDX]: [TDP] Update about the Transmitter Documentation Project

Welcome to this update about the "Transmitter Documentation Project".
When you are interested in shortwave transmitters in one way or another,
be sure to read on.

TDP SW-98 BOOK
If you want to know everything about all the shortwave broadcast
transmitters installed all over the world, be sure to order a copy of
the 5th edition of the TDP SW-98, the "Transmitter Documentation
Project". Ordering information, references, reviews and press releases
about the TDP SW-98 are available on our website.

SHORTWAVE RADIO STATIONS
All the websites of the radio stations that broadcast on shortwave are
listed in country order and divided in 5 sections : governmental,
religious, commercial, free/pirate and clandestine broadcasters.

SHORTWAVE TRANSMITTERS, ANTENNAS, TUBES
If you need to look up a manufacturer of shortwave transmitters,
antennas or tubes, check our pages that lead you directly to the
manufacturers websites.

SHORTWAVE AIRTIME, MARKETPLACE, MUSEUM
Offer and demand for airtime on shortwave transmitters can be found at
our airtime page. Offer and demand for second hand shortwave
transmitters on our marketplace page. Technical info with photos about
all the shortwave broadcast transmitters ever manufactured can be found
in our museum if they are no longer build today or in our marketplace if
it concerns new shortwave transmitters.

DIGITAL SHORTWAVE RADIO
We follow the latest developments regarding the upcoming digital age in
shortwave radio.

For more info on all of the above mentioned items, surf to
http://www.ping.be/tdp.

--
     TDP                          Tel : +32 (3) 314 78 00
     c/o Ludo Maes                Mob : +32 (477) 477 800