Re: [HCDX]: Help please

Can I ask have any of you been to the Radio Netherlands web site and tried to download the 'Receiver Shopping List' from the web address of: <http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/index.html>

I have attempted to download this Acrobat PDF file a number of times but I find I can't read past the first few pages without getting errors.

If you start browsing the file right away you'll receive exactly that error (on a newer browser using Acrobat plugin).
If you on the other hand are patient and wait until most of the file, the lot I guess, you shouldn't have any problems at all.
Normal behaviour for most PDF file, I suppose.

Hermod Pedersen
Nordic Shortwave Center <http://ww.nordicdx.com/>