Re: [HCDX]: MS-Word problem...

At 22.24 7.5.1998 +1200, you wrote:
>I wonder if some clever person could tell me how to include foreign accents
>above letters like in the Spanish n ~, etc., so I can correctly spell words
>like Bogota, with the accent over the 'a', and the PP "atencao"... I am
>sure there must be an easier way than selecting and pasting them all from
>the character map!
>
>73s Paul

ñ  -  first press ~, after that the letter you need, usually n, sometimes a
á  -  first press ´, after that the letter you need, a, e, i, o, u
à  -  first press `, -  "  -    a, e, i, o, u

This is the way I use with by keyboard and MS Word 6.0. Portuguese c must
take from character map.
73' EJH

-----
# Esa Hanninen			# Kuunsade 2C4