Re: [HCDX]: DX Club Websites

At 08:23 21/05/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone know if the DX clubs SPUD (South Pacific Union of DXers) and
>BDXC (British DX Club) are still in operation?  I have tried the URLs for
>these clubs' websites which I have bookmarked, and neither seem to be
>valid.

>J.D. Stephens - Madison, AL, U.S.A.
>jdstephens@xxxxxxxx

Hi JD,

	The British DX Club is still going, and their website can be found at:

	http://www.co.umist.ac.uk/BDXC

	73, Alan (BDXC 331)

 	From:		Alan Gale G4TMV
 	Location:	North-West England. IO83VP Lancs 53:39.3N 2:10.6W.
	Equipment:	Kenwood TS830M + Datong PC1 & VLF Converters + FL3.
			Sony ICF 2001D. G5RV, Marconi T, various Spiral Loops.
 	Interests:	Search & Rescue,Beacons,Maritime,Aero,Scanning,TV DX.
 	Editor of:	Bi-monthly 'Beacons & Utes' column, Medium Wave Circle.
			Quarterly 'Links FM' column British FM & TV Circle.
 	MWC Website:	http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/5613/mwc.html
 	BFMTVC Site:	http://freespace.virgin.net/skywaves.dx