[HCDX]: THE KIWI RADIO WEEKLY VOLUME SEVENTEEN - NUMBER FOUR

[HCDX]: THE KIWI RADIO WEEKLY VOLUME SEVENTEEN - NUMBER FOUR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE KIWI RADIO WEEKLY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
==================  Year Two - 1998  ==================

----- P O BOX 3103, ONEKAWA, NAPIER, NEW ZEALAND.------

Editor:   Graham J Barclay            Email:  kiwiradio@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone:   0064-6-835-9106
Fax:      0064-6-835-9186
WWW site:      http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/9885

Assistance kindly provided by:
SRS NEWS, Sweden.  http://www.lls.se/jal/index.html
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
# 71
		VOLUME    SEVENTEEN - NUMBER FOUR

May 24th 1998

Hi there again

KIWI Radio tried to transmit on 7475 KHz USB at 08.00 UTC May 23rd, but
apparently the antenna was malfunctioning, and the test called off,
until Next Saturday May 30th at 08.00 on 7475 KHz USB.

This week there is apparently not much news, but this is what we have:

			************************

				"NEW"

Web site on FREEBORN JOHN LILBURNE by JOHN ENGLAND

   ... welcome to the Seventeenth Century world of Freeborn John
Lilburne ... the inspirational "secret relative" behind the Eighteenth
Century individualistic writings of President Thomas Jefferson ... the
Jeffersonian story that America has never known ... and the legacy of
Lilburne that Britain denies to this very day ...

				f r e e b o r n j o h n

... hello, my name is John England ... I also call myself "Freeborn
John" because my hero is Freeborn John Lilburne ... father of our
individualistic freedoms ... enshriner of our "freeborn rights" ...

			b o r n f r e e = f r e e b o r n

 ... this is my personal saga ... and it is also the personal story of
my friend and co-author Genie Baskir ... and the quest of our several
good friends ... all seeking to dust off the links that establish the
concept of the individual liberty of each and every person on this
planet called Earth ...

Please visit:  http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/5497/

				***********************

FREE RADIO SERVICE JINGLE CD:

In the last, almost two decades, the Free Radio Service Holland has
made tonns of jingles.

We are planning to put most of the stuff, together with some tunes on
a CD.

But before we do that, we were wondering how many people would be
interested in such a CD.

So, if you are, please let us know. (This is *not* an order for the
CD of course...)

And more:

You can order now your *own* jingles from Joop ter Zee.

Here are some details:

Jingle prices:

The jingles are on an average base US $ 10,- a piece.
You can choose from:

- station-calls
- name-jingles
- programme-reminders

The following type of jingles are US $ 15,- a piece:

- news openers
- news-beds
- time-signals
- station/show/name drones

If you are interested if a complete package for a station of your show,
prizes
are lower, just send a mail and we'll discuss it.
You can count on an average of US $ 50,- for 8 jingles, a combination of
name/show jingles, anything from smooth to high energy flame throwing
stuff.

The price of

- recording on cassette (high-quality): US $ 5,-
- recording on Mini Disc: US $ 5,-
- recording on Digital Audio Tape: US $ 10,-

 So, if you are interested in a jingle CD from the collection of FRS-H
trough the years, please E-mail:

freak55@xxxxxxxxxx
or
peter.verbruggen@xxxxxx

If you are interested if some jingles, made for your own use,
please E-mail:

freak55@xxxxxxxxxx

Free Radio Service Holland
HTTP://www.gironet.nl/home/freak55/home.htm

			************************

				SWRS:

SWRS will be on the air this Sunday, as usual,
from 6 to 11 UTC on 11.515 kHz USB.

NO BROADCAST ON SUNDAY MAY 31st but on Saturday we test
a new transmitting site as follows:

- Saturday May 30th, 1998 (test new site)
- TEST ONLY on 13.960 kHz USB -  06.00-14.00 UTC

Please check the frequency and report to< swrs@xxxxxxxx >

SHORT WAVE RELAY SERVICE
Broadcasting facilities for free radio
address  : Postfach 220342 - 42373 Wuppertal - Germany
e-mail   : swrs@xxxxxxx
home page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/7568

A very short Newsletter this week

See you next week