[HCDX]: QSL Received..

Hi everyone

As this is my first post to the list, plse excuse any errors I might
make...

Received the following QSL yesterday:

6GS Wagin, Western Australia. 1611 Khz. Received letter, postcard, prg
schedule and a fridge magnet depicting a huge sheep statue (!) in 27
days, no return postage was used. The v/s Sherryl Chilcott (Prg.Manager)
said they had no idea that the station would be heard so far away. They
use 400W into a 120 foot mast.

Address: Great Southern Broadcasters, P.O.Box 280, Wagin, WA 6315.
email: radio6gs@xxxxxxxxxxxx
phone: (08)98611199

Thanks to Patrick Martin and others who helped me with an address for
this one. Now for the KGXL QSL...

Regards
Vince Stevens
Cape Town, South Africa