[HCDX]: Zanzibar QSL arrived !

Hello,

Do you remember the mailing of M. Schoech informing us that he received a
QSL-letter from Voice of Tanzania Zanzibar in which they appealed the
DX-comunity to do some printing of QSL-cards? If you do remember that, then
you will probably also recall that I have taken up this challenge and send
them a package of some 100 colour QSL cards. Today I was very glad to
see that one of these cards arrived back here after a trip of 10 weeks. It
was accompanied by a kind letter from Mister Abdulrah'man M. Said in which
he expressed his thanks and stated that 'this will mark another era to Radio
DX Listening Clubs' because they will be able to supply the needed cards.

So if you want a QSL-card from Sauti ya Tanzania Zanzibar, write now !  If
you want a picture from this QSL, ask me and I'll send you the file.  Good
DX !

Guido Schotmans - Editor-in-Chief
DX-Antwerp, P.O.Box 16, B-2660 Hoboken, BELGIUM
e-mail : gs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx