[HCDX]: KFAN Reception Confirmation

Hi list:
This is what I received after many attempts from KFAN. Although I do
not especially like this kind of QSL I accept what Aaron writes below,
e-mail is a modern way to communicate and we use it here as well..

Dear Joachim Stiller,

This message is to confirm your reception of U.S. broadcast station KFAN-AM
on January 2, 1996.  KFAN operates with a directional antenna on 1130 kHz
with a day power of 50,000 watts and a night power of 25,000 watts.  KFAN is
in Minneapolis, Minnesota with a transmitter site about 15 miles South of
the metro area.  We use a Harris DX-50 digitally modulated solid state
transmitter and an Orban Optimod 9100A audio processor.

If you share this report with any friends or publications please recommend
the use of E-Mail to send future reception reports for KFAN.  It is very
time consuming for me to respond to the large number of requests by regular
mail.

Thank You!

Aaron White
Chief Engineer
KFAN/KEEY/KXBR     Minneapolis - St. Paul
Chancellor Media Corporation
alw@xxxxxxxx