[HCDX]: SOFTWARE: Hamview 2.05

Hi to everybody.
At the URL

http://www.freeyellow.com/members/padan

you'll find the last release of Hamview 2.05, a program for PC equipped
with audiocard SB16 (or better) that allows:

+ real time analysis of a radio channel spectrum
+ real time digital signal processing of incoming signal and
reproduction
+ simultaneous recording of audio in .wav format.

The kind of DSP methods available are:

adaptive denoising
mouse-adjustable band pass filter
self-tracking band pass filter for EME reception (probably of no
interest to most of you...)

The program was developed for EME and VLF activity, but was found very
useful also for DXing.

In the next months new filters will be added. Last, and not least, the
software is freeware

best DX listenings

Vittorio

--
* Vittorio De Tomasi ik2czl@xxxxxxxxx                        *
* Via Melzi d'Eril 10                                        *