Re: [HCDX]: Radio Maribor Int.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: ppp: Piet.Pypers@xxxxxxxxxx <Piet.Pypers@xxxxxxxxxx>
Aan: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Hardcore DX
<hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: donderdag 16 juli 1998 9:50
Onderwerp: Re: [HCDX]: Unidentified Station

>According to Milos Ivancic this is Radio Koper/Capodistria.
>Milos works at the station and e-mailed a confirmation
>when I asked about the ID ''Rock Rainbow, all the best of rock, right
>here on 102.8''. ID at 2000UTC as Koper, Capodistria & Maribor and
>after news in Italian again non-stop rockmusic.
>E-mail address is     radio.koper@xxxxxxx

Yes it is Radio Koper/Capodistria relaying Radio Maribor International also
ID'ing as Radio M. I just returned from Austria where I tuned a little bit
around on MW. I also found the station and noticed that there is a short
daily German language news broadcast at 2100 UTC and on Fridays they have a
countdown programme in German stating 2000 UTC.  I can receive them here in
Belgium too.

BTW : have you ever tried the radio.koper@xxxxxxx address ? I tried it
serveral times about a year ago but it didn't work.

BTW - 2 : Radio Koper/Capodistria announced last year that they will move
from 1170 to 630 kHz. Checked the latter but no Koper heard there in
Austria. I heard them however very faintly last October on 630, probably
testing.

Guido.