[HCDX]: NRD-545

                     Dear members'

  Since a few weeks I am the owner of a beautifull NRD-545.
  I had also a 7030,this one have a very good audio quality,
  with a fine PBS,wich one goes further then the PBS on the
  NRD-545. But the 545 is a very pleasant in use with BWC
  10Hz to 9.99KHz,1000 memory channels,excelent ECSS all in
  DSP, the speaker is of poor quality for such good receiver.
  About 1 year ago I was also the owner of a 515,with original
  speaker,memory unit,and frequency controller keyboard,this one
  is robustly built and straight-forward to operate,very good on
  longwave(beacons),mediumwave and tropical bands,I did many
  great DX catches with the 515(the 515:tank under the receivers).

  Are there other  members wich have a 545,If yes ,I like to know what
  they find about this new receiver?

  RUUD shack VOS