Re: [HCDX]: AFN on HF

Hmmmm...
Could this be a pirate station maybe?
Hope it lasts as I really missed AFTRS!

--
Like Annette Funicello? Subscribe to a list about her!
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/annette

Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
bratcher@xxxxxxx
Record collector, 8mm, super 8, 16 and 35mm Film collector.
Looking for prerecorded reel to reel tape albums.
I like old radio's too.
Collins, Hallicrafters, National & Hammarlund are my Favorites!