[HCDX]: AFN at 12.6 mhz

Anybody not hearing the AFN broadcasts at 12 mhz?
I'm only getting the 4.2 mhz one after dark. Maybe my location (Waller TX
40 miles northwest of Houston) has something to do with it?

I've had 4.2 mhz for the last 2 days but not a peep of the 12 mhz one at all.
Just no AFN during the day for me...

--
Like Annette Funicello? Subscribe to a list about her!
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/annette

Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
bratcher@xxxxxxx
Record collector, 8mm, super 8, 16 and 35mm Film collector.
Looking for prerecorded reel to reel tape albums.
I like old radio's too.
Collins, Hallicrafters, National & Hammarlund are my Favorites!