[HCDX]: Clandestine on 1575

Non-QSL received:

CLANDESTINE  1575  The Voice of the Military Forces and the Internal
Security Forces:  I sent a reception report and a cassette tape to the
Iraqi National Accord office in London.  I received a hand-written letter
26 days later from Mr. H. Hmoud that included the following:  "We 'Iraqi
National Accord' received with thanks your letter dated 9 July, 1998,
concerning 'Voice of the Military Forces and the Internal Security Forces.'
The Iraqi National Accord for years has its broadcasting station 'Al
Mustaqbal,' which means 'The Future,' and it broadcasts directly to inside
Iraq.  Our friends and colleagues inside Iraq who are listening to Al
Mustaqbal broadcasting mention that they monitored 'Voice of the Military
Forces and the Internal Security Forces.'  But our movement, the Iraqi
National Accord, has nothing to do with it, and unfortunately we have no
idea who is responsible for such a Voice."

Jean Burnell, St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada