[HCDX]: Re: swltalk: WGTG Testing New XMTR

[HCDX]: Re: swltalk: WGTG Testing New XMTR

Hello, Bob and all.
I also heard it this morning. At first (around 1400 UTC) signal was only fair
(34433). But after 1410, signal got better, apparently they flipped a switch
or something, and SINPO became 44433.

>From a message to Hard-Core DX:

Hello all.

This morning (1400-1422 UTC) I heard the new station WGTG with test
transmissions on 9505 kHz.

The broadcast consist of repeated anns. "This is the International Voice
of Radio Station WGTG, testing transmitter Number two on 9.505 MHz.
Transmitter number One can be heard on 9.400 MHz. This is the
International Voice of Station WGTG"

The 9400 kHz frequency was silent, however.

Regards

--
Elmer David Escoto Romero
P.O. Box 2001