[HCDX]: VT4 QSL

Just a short note... VT4 and Tom Schipper verified my
report with a nice letter and a couple of stickers.
My report was written in Dutch, and so was the QSL too.
Thank you to all of you who helped with the news of test
and the station address!

Other recent QSL:s, for the sake of mutual lack of interest:
- Turkish Meteorological Radio Service 6900, letter.
- CKVL Verdun 850, letter
- XEOI Radio Mil 6010, card, letter, schedules, sticker
- Radio Latina Paris 1062 & 1080, letter, certificate, stickers
and perhaps a couple of others that escaped my mind right now.

73's
Jari Lehtinen
Lahti Finland