[HCDX]: New SW station Central African Rep 11300

[HCDX]: New SW station Central African Rep 11300

> 11300 kHz is a registered ICAO channel for African Air Traffic Control.
> This is the most ridiculous choice of frequency I have ever seen.
Broadcast
> transmissions on this channel will most certainly put air safety in
danger.

Dont blame me. The frequency 11300 kHz was not my suggestion. But when you
look in the Klingenfuss list all is says is "AMS" and plenty of "AMS"
frequencies remain unused. Note that for instance 15010, 15049, 15070 and
15085 kHz (to mention but a few) are also "AMS" frequencies but have been
in use for a long time by BC stations.

Anyway I have forwarded your comments to the technical OP of UN Radio
Manurca and I'll let everyone know if he decides to utilise another
frequency instead of 11300 kHz. Details probably later today Sunday.

For the record: I recommend the use of 9260, 9255, 9250, 9235, 9190, 9185
or 9180 kHz.

Best 73's
Stig Hartvig Nielsen