[HCDX]: World amateur radio dayb19 Sept

Hello,
        On the 19 Sept 98 we in RSA will again have special transmissions
to celebrate
the event. If interested I can obtain the program content for you. I am
sure Hans would welcome any input. The UTC times and frequencies are as
follows:

1300-1355	250kw 	21545khz 	to Europe
  "       "            100kw   7205khz            to Southern Africa
1900-1955	250kw  15205khz	to Europe
  "       "            100kw   3215khz	to Southern Africa
2100-2155	500kw  15205khz	to North America

In the past these signals has been heard outside the target areas.

Happy DXing,
André