Sv: [HCDX]: New SW station Central African Rep 11300

Sv: [HCDX]: New SW station Central African Rep 11300

> May I remind everyone that the original info on this said it would start
> around Sept 11! -- Glenn Hauser

You are quite right. Now please bear in mind that the short wave
transmitter arrived (or rather was supposed to arrive) in Bangui on Monday
the 7th of September. The engineer from ST Broadcast Service was due to
arrive late that same day.

Now the transmitter HAS been adjusted and tested in Denmark before it was
shipped to Bangui, but it does take some time un unpack the transmitter and
install it. So .. be patient out there.

I was promised that I would have news on the frequency choice yesterday
Wednesday - but so far I havent heard anything from Bangui.

However I am sure that the engineer from ST Broadcast Service will do his
utmost to get the transmitter on the air very soon. At least prior to
Sunday. For a very good reason: The engineer made a bet that the station
would be on air by Sunday - otherwise he'll lose the bet and have to pay
1000 USD !!

Best 73's & good DX

Stig Hartvig Nielsen,
Denmark