[HCDX]: Universal Radio and the NRD 545DSP

[HCDX]: Universal Radio and the NRD 545DSP

Hello To All,

A recent inquiry to Universal Radio elicited a response from them that
they are not "currently" taking NRD-535's in for trade towards the
545-DSP. Not even a unit I bought from them only 2 years ago. A bit
disappointing I would say. I can't even come close to considering their
$1799.95US discount price for the 545.

They also say ("By the way, the JRC 545DSP is awesome.")

Is anyone seriously considering taking the plunge?

73's

Mark Mohrmann
Coventry, Vt. USA
NRD-535D (and working quite nicely thank you) with 440 ft. V-Beam