Re: [HCDX]: HELP: UNID on 26595 kHz

Hello.
Thanks to all who have replied.

I don't have a receiver capable of FM or NFM. Is it possible that an FM/NFM
signal could be demodulated (understandable) with an AM detector?

I ask this because I heard this transmission in AM mode.

Or, Do all these studio-xmtr links use FM/NFM?

Anyway, I have been trying again to hear something here, to no avail. It's
possibly some CBer.

Once again, thank you all for your help and for your information.

73s, keep on listening!

--
Elmer David Escoto Romero
P.O. Box 2001