[HCDX]: help sought by NRAO on burst from star

[HCDX]: help sought by NRAO on burst from star

A couple of days ago I posted an item about a recent energy burst from a
distant
star (I mistakenly said September but it was in August) and there was a
very interesting
followup. Now a ham at the National Radio Astronomy Observatory is
asking for help
from anyone listening to MW or HF then, as the attachment describes  ---
Bob