[HCDX]: Argentine news

A interesting opportunity to listen Argentine stations that alone they
operate only in medium wave  offers it 15820 khz, at different hours of the
day, in LSB mode. This manner, today october 4, I was listened on the 11:00
UTC AM710 Radio Diez, from Buenos Aires, in / / with 710 khz, with a news
program .Yesterday, at 20:15 UTC, I head LS5 Radio Rivadavia,  Buenos
Aires, in / / with 630 khz, with transmissions of ascent soccer, also in
LSB. In other occasions, it is possible  listen to Radio La Red, in / /
with 910 khz., also from Buenos Aires, with sport transmissions. If they
listen some of these emissions, and they have difficulties to identify
which radio station is, they can write to my electronic address and I will
offer them the help. Also, if you need the address of anyone of these
stations or dates of the v/s, so write me for my email (Arnaldo Slaen)