Re: [HCDX]: Re: Poland 252/1503

Reijo Alapiha wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Oct 1998, Werner Funkenhauser wrote:
>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > In an earlier message, I wrote under subject: Poland 252/1053
> >
> >      While on the Newfoundland DXpedition, I had Poland on 252 kHz.
> >      I also
> >
> >      <snip>
> >
> > Sorry about that. I meant Poland on 225 kHz. If anyone can give me that
> > information about the Polish LW/MW scene, I'd appreciate it.
> Polskie radio uses no longer this MW frequency (1503kHz).
> Also many other MW transmitters of Polskie radio were
> closed.
> Some religious stations use this old powefull transmitter of
> Polskie radio (1503 kHz). Sanansaattajat, Norea radio, Trans
> World Radio. etc.
> Look at the homepage of Sanansaattajat:
> http://www.sansa.fi
>
> Reijo Alapiha
> Joensuu
> FINLAND

Thank you Reijo, and also Juha, Piet and Karel for information on the 1503 kHz
Polish station.

So it seems there is still a Polish MW target, though I don't hold out much
hope for regular reception of that one. Here in Guelph (southwestern Ontario),
I have only logged Poland once on 1503 kHz. <g>.

--
Regards,
Werner Funkenhauser

The WHAMLOG Page: http://home.inforamp.net/~funk