[HCDX]: WG: Electronic DX Press Ends

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Bob Padula [mailto:BPadula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 23. Oktober 1998 11:18
An: Blind.Copy.Receiver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Electronic DX Press Ends

Dear Radio Monitoring or Broadcasting Colleague,

Please be advised that no further editions of the Electronic DX Press will
be produced.

Edition Number 101 was the final issue.

The main reasons for termination of EDXP are the insulting remarks about my
work, and the public denigration of my efforts by various individuals from
within the Australian radio monitoring community.

I would be happy to send to individuals, via E-mail, copies of my own
personal monitoring research, analysis, and propagation work on a regular
basis, in exchange for similar information.

Please advise whether you would like to receive my personalized news, which
has until now been included in the "EDXP".

Best regards

Bob Padula, OAM
404 Mont Albert Rd,
Surrey Hills,