[HCDX]: R. St. Helena in my QTH

Hi friends,
no report from the middle of Europe so far -
I do not wonder if there was the signal as bad as it was on my antenna here
in the western part of the Czech Republic.
The first 10 minutes of the broadcast were quite "usable", although not too
good for a reliable report, but then it was getting worse and worse. At 1930
I decided to tune out from the frequency ...
It was a pity for us in this part of the world especially if it was the last
broadcast (financial problems - as reported ...)

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik