[HCDX]: Radio St. Helena

Hi, all

Here in central New Hampshire in the northeastern United States, I was
able to receive the final three hours of the transmission from St.
Helena Saturday on just the built-in telescopic whip antenna on my Sony
SW 77, from 2000 to 2300. Reception was around a S3 to S4 on 11092.5 USB
(by the way, the single sideband on the Sony 77 is outstanding for a
portable). No interference, but some background noise which was not bad
enough to distort the readability of the program.

Craig (AKA King Pineapple)