[HCDX]: Baluns or transformers and pill bottles

[HCDX]: Baluns or transformers and pill bottles

Hi,

Some of you may recall my many postings asking questions about building a
balun or matching transformer for my random wire antenna.
Well thanks to many helpful people all around the world I have now got a
working transformer.
During my research I kept a text file of the answers I got and some
information I took from various web sites.
I would like to make available a edited version of this file that details
my story and leads to my finished product in the hope it may help others in
the future.

If you would like a copy of this file that is in TXT format then please
send me a mail and put the phrase 'Balun?' as your subject header.
There are two versions one un zipped at 35Kb and the other zipped at 14Kb,
please say which you would like.

Mike

Kind regards from

Mike Trodd.

Please read the following!

Have you heard of hidradenitis Suppurativa? Do you maybe know someone with it?
Can you help or do you want more information about this cruel skin disease
that is affecting as many as 1 in 300 people world wide today?
If you answered yes then please mail me or visit the following web site.

<http://www.moose-hoose.demon.co.uk/hidradenitis.html>

Thanks for your time, this is not an advert!