[HCDX]: Celebrations in my shack

Hi all,
Hartmut Wolff in Germany celebrates his CJVB 1470 Vancouver heard in the
European afternoon (congrats!) and I celebrate Portugal, finally catched
after countless attempts on 1035 kHz, last night, NOV 3, before 2400 UTC.
Radio Nacional it should be, after Radio Comercial net left the air. Really,
it is almost impossible to hear something from this country on MW here in
the middle of Europe.
With british NorthSound Two dominating on the frequency (and some more
stations the other nights), I heard 3 short whiffs of excited religious
speach in Portuguese. Nothing more after the midnight, so it seems the
station signs off at 2400 UTC.
Can anybody confirm the sign off at this time?

And two items from the Middle East:
Iran has Arabic program on 1080 kHz also after 1700 UTC (WRTH: untill 1700)
// 6025 kHz.
Syria (Deir al Zawr) is drifting around 831 kHz these days. Heard before
s/off at 0030 UTC.

And - by the way - in coherence to RFE/RL´s start of transmissions in Farsi,
Iran declares economical sanctions against the Czech Republic, calls his
embassador home for consultations and asks the Czech government to stop the
transmissions before it is too late ... Somebody says that it is the first
reward for the Czech government after it offered RFE/RL to establish its HQ
in Prague - for a symbolic rent of 1 Czech Crown per year ...

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik,
the Czech Republic