[HCDX]: Radio Minurca now on SW

So .. Radio Minurca from Bangui, Central African Rep., is now on the air on
short wave 9900 kHz.

The Danish engineer returned to Bangui on Saturday October 31st and it is
my impression (though I have no confirmation of this) that they commenced
testing on Monday November 2nd on 9903.57 kHz for a number of days.

I believe Jerry Berg was the first to spot the "real" Radio Minurca
transmissions - on 9900 kHz - on November 7th.

I have been listening tonight from tune in at 1730 UTC. Weak signal but
improving after 2000 UTC to a fair signal. Obviously suffering from
interference from Radio Nederland on 9895 kHz. Nederland use 9895 kHz for
transmissions to West Africa for most of the evening. Wonder what can be
received in the Central African Republic on cheap portable radiosets during
this period ...

Best 73's

Stig Hartvig Nielsen, Denmark.