Vs: [HCDX]: No attch files pse - and Minurca update

Vs: [HCDX]: No attch files pse - and Minurca update

Wish this is not an unneccesary mail!? I didn,t either hear any sign of R
Minurca on tuesday, wednesday and even yesterday there were only  time of
few minutes arround 21 UTC when there were something - I coldn't identify
station- music on a very weak signal. I was listening only some 30
minutes...

By the way do you know address of R Minurca if I ever hear them better than
on monday-night?

Many thanks for very valuable info of Radio Minurca you have sended here!

Alpo Heinonen, Rovaniemi

----------
> Lähettäjä: Stig Hartvig Nielsen <hartvig@xxxxxx>
> Vastaanottaja: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Aihe: [HCDX]: No attch files pse - and Minurca update
> Päivä: 12. marraskuuta 1998 23:47
>

> Please cant we agree on:  NOT sending any attached files in this group ??
>
> I think we already did some time ago.
>

> And when I am it: Its fine that many people want to be polite etc. and
send
> thank you's to people who have responded to an inquiry. However these
> should NOT be sent to the hardcore-dx group but directly to the people
who
> helped.
>

> I think we are getting TOO many unneccesary mails in the hardcore-dx
group.
> That also includes logs of easy to hear stations. This group is for NEWS
> and hardcore-dx logs.. ehh ??
>

> Best 73's
> Stig Hartvig Nielsen,
> Denmark
>

> PS!
> Radio Minurca comes in again tonight Thursday at 2230 UTC on 9900 kHz.
Not
> strong - but you can enjoy the nice music all right.I didnt hear them
> Tuesday and Wednesday (but I was only listening for a few minutes). Per
an
> e-mail I got from stn. mgr. David Smith they are still "adjusting the
> transmitter". Good news is that they are in the process of designing a
> QSL-card - and that they will begin running service announcement in
English