Re: [HCDX]: Spanish on 735

On 11/13/98 20:18:11 you wrote:

>Who is the station in Spanish(?) on 735?  I have heard them quite
>often and have seen no one else report it.  They are fairly strong
>right now.
>
>Bill Harms
>Elkridge, Maryland, USA
>

>From "http://www2.wcoil.com/~gnbc/idxd/idxd6608.html"; :

734.8 CUBA (t) OCT 25 0032 - R. Liberacion ? Festive Latin American music
booming in.
No talk or ID noted. Is anybody else hearing this ? It's LOUD here in MA.
[Connelly at
South Yarmouth, MA]

Some time ago I heard a "Radio Liberacion" mention on this.  Still I
can't claim it as definitely Cuba.  This needs more work.  Florida
DXers should be able to nail this down quickly.

Mark Connelly