[HCDX]: FM band wide open - Meteor scatter

[HCDX]: FM band wide open - Meteor scatter

   I know this is a MW group, but for anyone interested the FM band is really
open this morning. I went out to watch the meteors and couldnt see any because
of the cloud cover here in Denver. But I tuned the FM band and it sounded like
DXing the AM band at times. There were times when 3 or more stations were on a
frequency at a time and for 10 minutes at a time.
  The only ID I heard here was KETR in Commerce, TX on 88.9. They ID alot
though, and there were many stations on.
73
Craig
Denver, CO.