[HCDX]: Re: 9900

HI:
Well, I will try you as you seem a bit closer to Africa than I.  I had
posted a question reguarding the reception of the new station on 9900 from
about 1900 to past 2145.  I got no reponse but maybe you have heard it.
Here in the US we have been waiting to see if some one can get the ID.
There are conflicting reports as it was to be a Central African station but
seems that a report has come up that the station maybe run by a Canadian
bunch.  Any ideas???
Bob Montgomery
Levittown, PA
USA