[HCDX]:Last minute update on Radio Carve 70th Anniversary stamp

[HCDX]:Last minute update on Radio Carve 70th Anniversary stamp

LAST MINUTE UPDATE TO MY INFO ON THE FDCs FOR CARVE's ANNIVERSARY STAMP!
I am informing now to any interested people that ONLY 17 FDC with their
stamp affixed and First Day cancelled REMAIN IN MY STOCK NOW!!! The Post
Office took away the FDC rubber stamp today.  Dec 1 dateline has no value.
Cost: 5 IRC or equiv USD.

The FDC is a generic one with no special design or drawing for the event.
Normal cancelled Carve stamps are included on the returned SAE envelope, two
for envelope, at no extra cost.(Nigro-Uruguay,  Nov 12

Previous email contact with me suggested.(Nigro-Uruguay, Nov 12)

Thanks,

HANigro
------
MY FORMER MESSAGE:
>>Effective Dec 1, I will stop receiving requests for the Radio Carve's 70th
Anniversary First Day Cover. The rubber stamp used for this purpose will be
taken off circulation by Post authorities. A number of mint stamps remain
and I will accept requests from interested people for 3 IRC each (add 1 IRC
for each extra stamp). Please send only "CN 01" type IRCs and enclose a self
addressed envelope.(Nigro-Uruguay, Nov 11)

--

73 de Horacio,

Horacio A. Nigro,

Canelones 1146,