From: owner-swltalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-swltalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of w a merriman
Sent: Monday, November 23, 1998 9:51 AM
To: crippel@xxxxxxxx; hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxx; radiorob@xxxxxxxxx;
MUSCORJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; mwn-editor@xxxxxxxxx; swltalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
nrclog@xxxxxxx; werner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DXAS@xxxxxxxx;
k9rt@xxxxxxx; w8jv@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: swltalk: UNID 1680 kHz

NOV 23, 0945 EST / 1445z - S8 to 9 open carrier here.  Loops NE
and suspect this is the new Princeton, NJ station testing.  Definitely
not Ada, MI as they can still be heard very weakly under the OC.  Tried
to call numbers in NRC Log but the one listed for 1680 didn't answer and
the one listed for the parent on 1350 is not in service!  Will keep an
ear on this.

73/DX

Al-K 4 G L U
Chincoteague Island, VA