[HCDX]: QSL

1480kHz COLOMBIA Antena Dos, Bucaramanga. Two and a half page friendly VL
received via e-mail as Word document, from Fernando Ardila Plata, Gerente.
E-mail address is rcnbga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I presume this could also be
used to reach the sister-stations RCN Bucaramanga 800 and RCN Santander
1180... the latter was verified by me in 1994 and they made mention of this
in their letter... guess they keep records of reception reports received
and are thus more interested in most in our solicitations!

Fernando also gave their URL as www.rcn.com.co and wrote that live audio is
available from this site. He also gave www.digame.com as a site for more
info on Bucaramanga.

73s Paul

Paul Ormandy, 33 Greta Street, Oamaru, New Zealand, paulorm@xxxxxxxx

Join me for the latest tuning tips for the South Pacific on Radio New
Zealand
International during "Mailbox", fortnightly broadcasts, Mondays 2135 UTC on
17675kHz, Wednesdays 1735 UTC on 6145kHz and Fridays 1930 UTC on 17675kHz.

Next Broadcasts commence November 23rd, December 7th and 21st, repeated on
following days as above.

And on AWR's "Wavescan" commencing the third Sunday of the month (see
www.awr.org for frequency schedule), repeated at 0700z and 1900z on ZLXA,
New Zealand's Radio Reading Service, Levin, the third Monday of the month,
on 1602kHz, 3935kHz and 7290kHz.