[HCDX]: R7

Hello all,

Regarding the Drake R7: I was fortunate to own one for 10 years, it was a
great radio once set up with some good filters, the best in my estimation
being the 3 kHz Sherwood.

The ONLY difference between the R7 and The R7A was that the R7A came
standard with the noise blanker, and a jumper across the filter board which
gave 6+ kHz filtering (not a real filter).

Steve
n8kdv@xxxxxxxxx
Holland, MI USA

Currently using a Drake R8, which actually has better audio, not quite the
same passband tuning, but overall a better radio than the R7.