[HCDX]: Re: [irca] Re: KXOL - 1660 IS OFF

[HCDX]: Re: [irca] Re: KXOL - 1660 IS OFF

Here in the NW, I have been able to use an ANC-4 and two antennas and
pretty much phase out KXOL-1660 to te point where WQSN was on top. This
has een when KXOL was 20-25  DB  o/s9. KXOL  is by far the strongest  X
Band station I receive. One thing that does help in phasing is the
signal is fairly stable.

I don't know how  long KXOL was off. But they wereoff when I sent the
message.

73s, Patrick Martin
         Seaside OR