[HCDX]: DX-Loggings

Hello DXers,

PERU

6676, Radio Huamachuco; December 20, 0010-0037, Spanish, mensajes, time
announcements, huayño music, national anthem at 0035 and c/d at 0037; as ID
they said "Radio Huamachuco" and also "Emisora Huamachuco"; weak signal with
O=1-2.

The DX-One antenna made the signal tolerably understandable. My 25m long
wire produced crackling only.

VANUATU

4960, Radio Vanuatu; Port Vila, December 21, 0650-0735, English, French,
Bislama; soft instrumental pop music, "Yellow Bird" at 0700, ID and news
magazine in English until 0714, "Yello Bird" again, news magazine in French
until 0727 followed by advertisement, "Yellow Bird" at 0730 and beginning of
a program in Bislama; relatively good signal at this time with SINPO 34323;
I heard the station with some interruptions till fade out at around 0820
UTC.

NBC Port Moresby on 4890 came in too this morning via long path for about 30
minutes until fade out at around 8.20 UTC.

Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year to all HC-DXers!

Michael Schnitzer
mschnitzer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Receiver: JRC NRD-525
Antenna: 25m longwire & DX-One Professional
Location: Hassfurt, Germany