Re: [HCDX]: WRTH99

That is a problem. There are many here in the U.S. that used to send in
changes that they never used. With an attitude like that, how are they
going to survive?
Patrick

--- Begin Message ---
The question is whether the new WRTH guy(s) are interested in getting any help
from outsiders like us. Several weeks ago I have sent them a polite eMail
offering assistance from the >>DX Community<< without getting any kind of
reaction from them. Since I am sending eMails to friends in the UK on a
regular basis I even managed to use their correct eMail address ;-) Since no
response was received I do not think that they are interested in any kind of
cooperation.

Cheers,
Harald