Re: [HCDX]: WRTH responded

>Just received a message from the new editor of WRTH. Seemingly there have
been
>a problem with eMail delivery.
>This is good news and gives hope for future improvements.
>May be we should stop the discussion till we know more details.

The WRTH already stated this as a severe problem many months ago. One may
wonder how a professional business, with present days quite reliable email
services, still have these mail problems?
Still, it cannot be unfair to judge the company from the 1999 product just
released, can it?
For one review, please have a look at http://www.nordicdx.com/wrth99.html