Re: [HCDX]: RV: Arabic 832.2 UNID

On 01/09/99 20:40:17 you wrote:

> [...]

Syria, nominally 828 but until recent times on 827, has been
recently reported as drifting.  I can try for this and a 783
parallel in two weeks when I may be able to do some DX from a
coastal location.  Meanwhile, I'm sure that other DXers in
Europe (especially Greece) should be able to figure this
out much sooner.

I had some 783 last night, but skip was short and QRM from
CFDR-780 ("Kicks Country") was bad.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION - Billerica, MA, USA