Re: [HCDX]: Tips + address request (United Christian Broadcasters)

Re: [HCDX]: Tips + address request (United Christian Broadcasters)

Bob,

I'm afraid they have gone off shortwave.  Here's the report from Cumbre
DX 222:

IRELAND 6200 United Christian Broadcasters Graeme Wilson, UCB's
technical manager, tells Cumbre DX that "we have not broadcast on
shortwave for some while now due to lack of listeners. We have no plans
what so ever of re-introducing the service, we are now investing in
standard(DIRECT Johnson Cumbre DX Copyright Dec 21).