Re: [HCDX]: Software

I recently purchased a computer control software program for a NRD 535db.
Have to tell ya, you should have a look at this fine piece of work.  This
program does it all. A number of database included with the package.  Very
happy
with the program.  Took me less than 30 min. to get it running and is very
user friendly. Has an interesting feature that permits you to a band
scan in a matter of seconds, produces a graph which is used to find what is
on the band at that time. By clicking on the peaks, it automatically tunes
the rcvr to that freq.  Tell you it makes band scanning very fast.

Check this web site as there are a number of programs for other receivers.
http://www.erols.com/fineware/