[HCDX]: LOS / IRIB /V MUJAHEDS & more

Zacharias, are you certain about the RRI site for the Merauke log on 3905?
Did you catch an ID?

I have seen both Merauke and Banda Aceh reported on this channel. The
Arabic sounding program is usually more indicative of Banda Aceh which is
Sumatera, a much more Muslim part of the country than Merauke on New Guinea
which tends to broadcast programs more like those heard from PNG. During
Ramadan, which ends this week, many of the RRI stations stay on all-night,
which would be consist ent with Banda Aceh at this hour.

These two are always difficult to confirm without a certain ID,especially
when propagation is possible to both. I know, as I have struggled with this
frequency in the past.

73's

John Fisher
Calgary, Canada