[HCDX]: UNID MALAYSIAN

Hi:

On a tentative taped report I sent out to Radio Malaysia - Sabah last
September, came the reply saying it wasn't them., on 603 Khz. However,
in the letter, my tape was listened to, and they thought the music was
from Sarawak. There is not a Sarawak station listed on 603 khz. In the
back of the 1998 WRTH lists a second Malay station located near
Singapore. Does anyone know if this is  station is on the air? It is not
listed in the Malaysia section. Has anyone else logged such a station on
603 khz?

73s,
Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR  (USA)