[HCDX]: List of English Local stations ?

[HCDX]: List of English Local stations ?

Dear all,
Today I made my first trial for mobile DX from my car. I used the 100m longwire
that I mentioned in my question on beverages.
Receiver: AR7030
Location : Parking at Unterstmatt, Schwarzwaldhochstrasse (=Black Forest High
Road), about 4 km from well known Hornisgrinde FM/TV tower (SW Germany) , about
900m altitude.
Antenna sloping downhill, direction west.
Sorry, no elk or deer that got caught in my antenna. Only some skiers, who tried
to reach their car via a shortcut through the forest.

My first simple trial was meant to listen to some low power English local
stations, that are already difficult to hear in my QTH in the Rhine Valley with
my 15m longwire.
Result was encouraging. I heard much more signals than at home, and virtually
noise free (apart from qrm at about 3 MHz, may be caused by a nearby ski-lift
which was still operating). Certainly worth to repeat.

However, I observed that my WRTH97 is out of date on English local stations.
>From the rather critical discussions on the new WRTH, I assume that that one
will not be up-to-date either.
Does one of you know of a source that is list English local stations (BBC &
Commercial) and which is reliable ?.
Would be nice if there was something available via the Internet.

73's
Aart Rouw
Bühl,
Germany