Vs: [HCDX]: UNID 3300kHz

>Hi Vesa,
>
>R Cultural is frequently heard at this hour in NZ w/SS religion... I'd give
>it 90% possibility..
>
>73s Paul
>

>>I heart a Spanish speaking station on 3300 kHz on December 17th 1998 at
>0600 UTC, but there wasn't
>>any identification on my recording. Is this only R Cultural (it's TWG
>relaying) or some other? Any Ideas?

Hello Paul,
In fact it was not me who asked about Radio Cultural, perhaps the question above was written by another Finn DXer...? But anyway thanks for your information. I have Radio Cultural's verification already from 1993. I can still remember the night between 23rd-24 December '93 when Cultural's signal together with other SW Guatemalans was booming in Finland.

73's Vesa-Jussi Rinkinen
FINLAND